Back to RockSquawk.com         Squawk  Hop To Forum Categories  Gear Swap    Fender MIJ Foto Flame Jazz Bass w/HSC $600
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fender MIJ Foto Flame Jazz Bass w/HSC $600
 Login/Join

posted
Hate to do this but she's not getting any playtime and I kinda need the cash. MIJ Fender Foto Flame jazz. This one has a few mods. DiMarzio Model J pickups (the pictures show the old pickups, Duncan 1/4lber's), Allparts threaded saddle bridge and 250K pots, .047 orange cap, Dunlop Straploks, water buffalo horn nut, and strung with D'Addario Chromes. Alder cap on a basswood body. There are some lacquer cracks on the top of the bass that seem to be pretty typical for this model. The cracks are stable. I don't have any pictures ofat this moment of the top of the bass but I can take some if you'd like a closer look. This bass is very light weight and bright sounding. I've only taken her out to play shows twice; she's mainly been a recording bass. I really hate to get rid of her but to be honest ever since I got Zira (a Dirnt signature p-bass) I don't want to play any other basses. $600 Local pickup and cash only please! Email me at captainsimian68 at yahoo.com

Bandless!

Posts: 132 | Registered: August 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Anyone want to make me a reasonable offer?

Bandless!

posted Hide Post
I am also open to trading for a cool MIJ/CIJ/MIA Fender Precision bass.

Bandless!