Back to RockSquawk.com         Squawk  Hop To Forum Categories  Musicians Wanted/Available    Need musicians
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need musicians
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All-

Loud, rude, aggressive guitarist of 28 years looking to start a group to play around town and make some cash, record, and just plain jam. Music is Rock, Grunge, Progressive. You gotta have equipment of your own and transportation - I have a couple of drummers I can hook up with, but if you have what it takes to make it happen, let me know. I am planning on taking the group pretty far, even wanting to audition for America's got Talent, and doing things in L.A. with people I know. I need a Bass player, Keyboards, and like I said, if you can play the hell out of drums, give me a shout out. Anyway, reply to this post. My name is Eddie - Thanks guys. By the way, it doesn't matter if you are in your teens. If you have talent, that's what counts. -Peace Cool

Posts: 1 | Location: Rio Rancho | Registered: May 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Do u need a singer?

Posts: 63 | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post