Back to RockSquawk.com         Squawk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Chatter    Music is the Enemy is breaking up.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Music is the Enemy is breaking up.
 Login/Join

Photobucket

posted
This says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=channel_video_title

Talked mad sh*t about a bunch of people and bands in the scene. No regrets.

"I’m afraid of people I haven’t even met, and I could fuck them. Ya I could fuck them all
till I don’t know the difference between what I’m doing and what I’ve done. Oh what have I done?"

Posts: 40 | Location: UABQ, NM | Registered: September 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What's up with all that shit in that chicks face?

(still the best) Hated (band in town).....

Posts: 3538 | Registered: May 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Now that you're all enemies, have you become more friendly toward Music?

\m/DooM\m/

Posts: 3602 | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Photobucket

posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5i-sjV71zA&

"I’m afraid of people I haven’t even met, and I could fuck them. Ya I could fuck them all
till I don’t know the difference between what I’m doing and what I’ve done. Oh what have I done?"

Posts: 40 | Location: UABQ, NM | Registered: September 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Photobucket

posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mu...#p/a/u/0/0Qb5gBme7sc

posted Hide Post
you got the look.
anyone remember that song?

Posts: 2882 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Would Hüsker Dü?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerX:
Now that you're all enemies, have you become more friendly toward Music?

Haaaaa!

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤ - ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°

www.myspace.com/theunemploid

www.myspace.com/rageagainstmartinsheen

Posts: 1957 | Location: ABQNM | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Fucking colin from fucking Car Thief .. what a "toby."....
omg these guys are marketing GENIUSES! Yall thought they was breakin up dintcha?! Now theyre back and yer thirsty for more. Suck on those teets, Romulus.
Check out our new album HERE and then join us, Every Time I Die Music is the Enemy, and more Jan. 7th at Burts!
Also, we're breaking up right after so... buy an album or two.

Posts: 81 | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Photobucket

posted Hide Post
did you guys find a NIKE pull over hoody after the show? We lost it. Great show. Congrats on new album. Tell that red hoodie chic she ruined everything. Chubs Chubs Chubs.

Photobucket

posted Hide Post
@terryb, forgot to answer your question. From this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGRIURZ3698&feature=share&list=UUlfppH5znUD9k0w2ec0r71Q) it looks like the five people up front and sounds like almost the whole room remember the song. Invite me to one of your house show parties sometime. I'll sing along with your kids.